How to give an EULAC dimension to EU policies in the cultural, scientific and social domains?
6 May 2021 | 15:30-17:30 CEST | Online
ENCATC, the leading European network on cultural management and policy, invites you to join renowned experts from leading higher education institutions and European observatories for the ENCATC Policy Debate.
With the programme and first speakers announced for this lively international debate, don’t miss the opportunity to:
- Design a better framework between EU and EULAC (Europe, Latin America and the Caribbean);
- Gain a deeper understanding of challenges and opportunities in Europe and EULAC relations;
- Enhance collaboration between cultural and scientific institutions in the two regions;
- Grow your network in the EU and EULAC areas and among academics, researchers, practitioners, policy makers, artists, and creatives;
- Unlock access to international expertise and meet the speakers;
The event will also be the occasion to revisit the valuable research „When Cultural Policies Change: Comparing Mexico and Argentina“ by Elodie Bordat-Chauvin published in the ENCATC Book Series on Cultural Management and Cultural Policy Education.
Policy Debate participants are strongly encouraged to attend the 2021 ENCATC Academy on Cultural Relations “International cultural cooperation: Renew, Reimagine, Reconnect” from 12-14 May as it will build on the ideas and knowledge presented at the Policy Debate!
The Policy Debate is an initiative of ENCATC done in partnership with New York University, Goldsmiths University of London, the University of Barcelona, the Association of Arts Administration Educators, and with the support of the Creative Europe programme of the European Union.